Badtameez Dil

Here is the Written Episode of Badtameez Dil  Next morning, Abeer awakens from the intoxicated state. He looks all over lastly comprehends that he is at home. Abeer (himself): Oh my god! What a cerebral pain man! Ouch! It's so tormenting! One moment… How I returned home? … (Shocked) Did Meher bring me here?! (He has a glimmer of Meher and him quarreling in the bar) Oh no… What in the event that she met Mom and Dad? Poop! How might I be so imprudent? Be that as it may, imagine a scenario in which she didn't. Arrrhhh!! Give me a chance to make sense of it! Be that as it may, to whom I can pose this inquiry? Ballu Kaka? Yes! (He leaves him room looking for Ballu Kaka) Ballu Kaka! Ballu Kaka, where are you? Ballu… A voice (intrudes): May I know, why are you yelling the name of Kaka? (It's Nissar) Abeer (stammers): Wo… Wo..Wo..Haa, for the breakfast… Haan, for that. Nissar: But your breakfast is in your room. Abeer (wavers): Wo… Nissar (feeling something fishy): Abeer! Let's assume it or I will call Aunty! Abeer: No… No… No! Are you distraught! Nissar: Then say… Abeer: Wo, the previous evening… Nissar: Haan, I dropped you home. Why, any issues? Abeer (alleviated): No, that is the thing that I needed to inquire. Much obliged yaar. Nissar: Leave it. Prepare, we need to go office. Abeer: Ok. (Nissar leaves) Thank GOD, Nissar dropped me else it would have been an incredible issue. (He checks the time) Oh No! We should prepare. (He hurries to his room) Here, in office, Meher is seen genuine, in her lodge. She is strolling all over. We can see all over that something is annoying her. Meher (herself): Today, Abeer is gone. There is a farthest point for his doing. How could he is at fault me for every one of the issues. I won't abandon him today. YOU ARE GONE ABEER MALHOTRA. (Around then, Rati enters) Hi, Rati! How are you? Rati: Fine, Mam and you? Meher: I said na, don't call me Mam. Call me Meher. What's more, better believe it, I'm fine. Rati: Mam… Sorry, Meher… you called me to go to your lodge. Meher: Oh no doubt, I needed to inquire as to whether Mr. Malhotra and Nissar came. Rati: Not yet. Meher: If they come, illuminate them to go to the meeting. Rati: OK (And she leaves with a smiley confront) Meher (in her telephone): Haan, Hello… Yeah… alright… Sir, similarly as we arranged, the gathering would be held in thirty minutes… alright. (After 30 minutes, Meher goes to the meeting room) Good morning everyone! Everybody: Good Morning! Sattu Sir: Haan Meher, I neglected to present somebody uncommon. She is Nisha, my significant other! Nisha (energized): Hi Meher! Meher (grins): Hi! Is everyone here (taking a gander at Sattu sir)? Sattu Sir (delays): Wo… Meher! All things considered, Abeer can't come and Nissar would be here in at some point. Meher: Haan, Nissar has educated me. He needs to change something on his discourse yet why Abeer is not here? Nisha: Wo really (falters)… Abeer is irate, that is the reason! Meher: So? A worker: Wo Kya hai na Meher ji, Abeer is extremely extraordinary here, so we don't constrain him for anything. Meher (astounded): Sir, this is silly, he is excessively a worker regardless of the possibility that he is a hero. He shouldn't be profited this much. Regardless of the possibility that he is irate, he ought to go to the meeting. Call him to come here, RIGHT NOW (taking a gander at a worker)! Sattu Sir: I comprehend Meher, yet he is vital to our channel. What's more, he resembles my sibling, all things considered. In any case, now Meher, he is irate. He won't tune in to anybody… even me. Meher (subsequent to intuition a ton): regardless we have (checking the time)… 10 minutes for our meeting. In these 10 minutes, Abeer would be here. Nisha: But Meher… Meher: Trust me! (She goes to Abeer's lodge) Here, Nissar is attempting to persuade Abeer a ton to go to the meeting. Meher goes into his lodge and sees this. Abeer (in outrage): Why the damnation did you come here? Nissar: Calm down, Abeer. Meher… Meher (taking a gander at Nissar): Nissar, in 10 minutes, we have a meeting. You come, alright… Nissar: I'll come, you go. Meher (While leaving the lodge): Bring him additionally (pointing at Abeer). Abeer: Hoy, Hello! I'm not going to join your dumb gathering. Meher: Really? Abeer (yells): Yeah!!! (The sound achieves the gathering room) Nissar (himself): Hey Bagwan!!!! In the meeting room, everybody gets frightened hearing Abeer's yelling. Sattu Sir is wandering all over. Sattu Sir (alarms): Oh no! Don't recognize what occurred there! Consider the possibility that Abeer hit Meher … What was the requirement for her to do this. … I'm gone today! Meher would leave the workplace and I'm done! Nisha… Call the rescue vehicle! I'm 100% certain, in the wake of hearing Meher's abdication, I going to show at least a bit of kindness assault! Gee golly God, Please have some kindness on me! (He sits on the ground and Nisha is supporting him) Meher goes into the meeting room with Nisaar and sees Sattu sir on ground. She is entertained to see that. Meher (delighted): Sir, what was the deal? Is it accurate to say that you are alright? Sattu Sir (stressed): Meher, I need to make this inquiry, would you say you are alright? Nothing incorrectly happened na? Meher (comforts): I'm alright Sir, don't stress… (She grins) What ought to be done will be finished. (Also, she sits on her seat and everybody has their spot in befuddle) Sattu Sir (eased): Shall we begin? Meher: Have tolerance sir, still Abeer is not here. Sattu Sir: Meher, I've been working with him this year. I'm 100% certain, he won't come. It's exercise in futility… Meher (intrudes): I'm likewise 100% beyond any doubt, that he will come. Sattu Sir: Meher… Meher (while sitting): 5… 4… 3… 2… (While articulating 1, Abeer enters) Meher (takes a gander at him and grins): 1 Everyone opens their mouth in stun aside from Nissar. Sattu sir, who couldn't take this stun, stands up from his seat. Meher (taking a gander at Sattu Sir): Sit down sir! (He sits) Abeer (passes a demise glare to Meher): Shall we? Meher: Yes, Mr. Malhotra. Take your sit. (Abeer take a seat) Meher is discussing channel's development and about Abeer and Nissar demonstrates which are drawing in individuals' eyes. She regularly takes a gander at Abeer, who is consuming in outrage which makes her interested. This is seen by everybody. Kid 1: Yaar look, it appears there is something going ahead between these two. Kid 2: Haan Yaar, generally Abeer and tuning in to somebody, no possibility! Young lady: Guys! Stop it and tune in to Meher! Abeer is as yet consuming in outrage, as Meher has harmed his conscience. He is considering what have happened just some time recently. Flashback Meher: Really? Abeer (yells): Yeah!!! Meher: You won't hear me out that way. Abeer: Then how! Stop your gibberish and get out! In the past I used to hear you out yet now… Don't consider that! Caught on! Meher: Now likewise you will hear me out. Abeer: Have you gone distraught! You comprehend what I will go out; it's only an exercise in futility to hear you out. (He plans to leave when Meher play a recorder) Recorder (Abeer in intoxicated state): Meher… You blo*dy witch! Didn't you get enough that you came here! Guess what! The person who contracted you is the world most exceedingly terrible individual! Why are you looking there… look here! At me! Simply leave from me or else I will sue you… no! No! I will execute you and toss you in ocean! Comprehended… While Abeer looks on dazed, Meher smiles and Nissar is stunned. Nissar (stunned): What the hellfire is this Abeer?! Abeer: Wo… Wo Meher (giggles): Awe, this is not reasonable Abeer. You concealed it from Nissar. Bad. Nissar: Can anybody reveal to me what's happening here? Meher: I'll let you know. Recently night, Yeh Mahaan Saab has called me to go to the bar. (Abeer looks some place in outrage) Sir really has called me to undermine me (pointing at Abeer). Be that as it may, what to do, I recorded what he was stating. His arrangement has turned on himself. How Pity! Hain na Nissar! (She grins) Abeer: Shut up Meher! Nissar (in outrage): Just quiets down Abeer! Have you lost it! How might you call her to the bar and that too during the evening! Didn't you think once before doing it! Truly Abeer, it's nauseating! (He leaves the lodge) Abeer: Happy?! Meher: You have 5 minutes to achieve the meeting room. Abeer (in outrage): If not… Meher: If not, I won't do anything. I won't state that I will play this recording in gathering room. I won't state that I would put it on interpersonal organizations. I won't state that it would harm, your notoriety and picture. I won't state… Abeer (moving irately towards Meher): Are you coercing me? (They have an eye bolt and simple nishan bgm plays) Meher (takes a gander at him for a spell and pushes him a bit): 5 minutes, gathering room. (She leaves the room and Abeer continues taking a gander at her) Flashback closes. Abeer leaves his contemplations and takes a gander at Meher who is being commended by Sattu Sir. This makes him much angrier. Sattu sir: Wa… Wa… Wa… You are wonderful Meher! It's better than average. Nisha: Seriously Meher, it's truly a superb occupation! (All leave with the exception of Abeer and Nissar) Meher: Thanks! Nissar (he embraces her): Well done Meher! Meher: Thanks Yaar! Haan, tune in, I will leave now I have some work to finish, alright bye! Nissar (draws close to Abeer): Abeer… for the love of all that is pure and holy, please overlook what had happened 5 years back! It's only a little misconstruing. I think Meher likewise has overlooked it! If it's not too much trouble Abeer, simply overlook everything and begin everything once more. (He leaves the room) Sometimes later, Abeer too leaves the room. While strolling on the hall, he sees Meher chatting on telephone. He is as yet reviewing what Nissar has said. Abeer (as a primary concern): Today, I will demonstrate you what's the consequence of playing with Abeer Malhotra! While Meher is talking, Abeer draws close to her, gets her hand and powerfully takes her to his lodge. This is not seen by everybody as they are occupied in their own particular work. Meher (yells): What the damnation is this Abeer?! Leave my hand, it's tormenting! Abeer (abandons her turn in compel which makes her approval him): And shouldn't something be said about the torment you gave me, haan! Meher: Listen, this is not the place to discuss this! She begins to leave when Abeer pins her against the divider and obstructs the entry so she can't move. Meher: What is this, abandon me! (He squeezes her hand which torments her) Ahhhh! Abeer it is so tormenting! Leave my hands! Abeer: Why are you doing this, haan! In the first place, you left from us now after I endeavored to overlook each one of those things, you once more

Comments